Tuesday, May 18, 2010

extreme makeover: blog edition

I haven't been keeping up with my blog much lately, as I've just become really bored with it. I think it is feeling too scattered, and just visually uninteresting. So I have been mulling over ideas for a total makeover, and hopefully the end result will feel more focused and cohesive, and more fun!

This past weekend I started to work on creating a new snazzier blog using WordPress, since it is more customizable than Blogger (and for practice, since I am learning to use the program at work). I want the blog to mainly be focused on design, since I am a graphic designer after all. I love all things art & design (graphic design, typography, photography, printing, home decorating, fashion, etc), but I'd like to include a touch of my personal story in there too.

So now I need a new theme/title... any ideas?









No comments: