Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Name Change progress!!

FINALLY!! After 2 months of marriage, 1 lost marriage license (lost in the mail) and 1 miswritten marriage certificate (they transcribed the date wrong), I was finally able to get the correct documents and visit the social security office and DMV. Now the next waiting game begins, for the SS card, new license, registration and car title!!!

Now I am just hoping that I don't look like a complete doofus on my new license. I opted for the new photo since my last one was taken on my 21st birthday, nearly 5 years ago. The DMV lady asked me to ok the new picture on the little screen Right after she took it, and the flash totally messed up my eyes, and all i could see what a big blind spot, so i just said it was fine, haha.

Other things left to change. Billing info for:
  • electric
  • cell phone
  • visa card
  • checking account
  • macys
  • jcpenney
  • sears
  • express
sweet jesus i have a lot of plastic!! i'll be one happy girl when this is all over...

No comments: