Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Newlyweds: nearly 8 weeks in

So this friday it will be 8 weeks since our wedding. I am quite convinced that I am the only person who got married in June and still hasn't received their pro pics back. I guess I shouldn't complain because I've seen a few teasers online... and my photographers are awesome... I'm just a huuuge picture person, so I am super antsy and excited to see the rest. I guess the longer it takes the more convinced i am that some freak thing happened and they lost the rest of our pics and are afraid to tell us, but yeah, i'm sure touching up just takes a while.

I am attempting to pick this blog back up in hopes of recording bits of my life as a newlywed, as well as my attempts at creativity... between cooking, home decorating, designing and photographing...


No comments: